I trimmed the hedge in front of the house this morning. Later, Pat and I drove around the area and went to Walmart to get a different ignitor for the barbeque. We went in different directions in the store, then were supposed to meet by the checkouts.. turned out she was at one end, and I was at the other.
After we finally met up, we went to Sonic for a bite to eat, then I wandered around and ended up on the wrong road. Lots of dirt roads in this place!
We got back just before the kids got home, and since the dogs were all loose, they jumped the fence and ran down the hill to meet the kids. Nice early warning system!!
After we finally met up, we went to Sonic for a bite to eat, then I wandered around and ended up on the wrong road. Lots of dirt roads in this place!
We got back just before the kids got home, and since the dogs were all loose, they jumped the fence and ran down the hill to meet the kids. Nice early warning system!!
Once all the girls are here, it gets really loud and there is lots of drama. When Anjanine and Logan get here, it is even louder!! The kids went outside to play and we sat and chatted until it was time to go to Girl Scouts and then to Logans school for pasta, salad, yummy cake and an auction.
There was a picture of Logan with some other kids on “Super Hero” day, and Anjanine and John really wanted it. Pat and I ended up bidding up to $25 for it, and we won. Every one laughed when we told them we couldn’t go home without it!!
But, the class yearbook got bid up to $165 (done like a scrapbook), and the lady who didn’t win looked PISSED!! Watch out for grandmas!!
Back at the house we just sat around and chatted.
No comments:
Post a Comment