Friday, June 5, 2009

Tuesday June 2 – Richland MO

Pat woke me up this morning to go with her to take Logan to school and get gas in the van. Took Rico and Smudge for a ride, too.

Neither one of us was feeling very adventurous, so we came back home to take care of things around the house, which included washing sleeping bags from the Girl Scout campout the older girls went on last weekend. This being Missouri, and the campground is a BIG field, we were worried about ticks and such. Everything gets washed.

Pat napped in her room, and I dozed on the floor while reading my book.
Willow dozing, too, then deciding to play!!!
We all had lunch, then Pat went to pick up Logan and the other kids came home. Of course, the noise increased.

Once Anjanine came home, we had soft tacos for dinner. We heard rumbling in the sky, so I ran out to close the roof vents and windows on Blue. Even though it is hot and muggy, I had to close everything up. While I was in Blue reading, the other elders of the family sat in the hot tub on the patio downstairs. While Alizebeth was taking the cover off the tub, something stung her left hand. By 8pm, her hand was starting to swell and was an angry red and hot.

So, Anjanine took Alizebeth and Aeden (whose eyes have been bothering her) to the emergency room on base. They were there until very late.

No comments: