We just did things around the house, with Pat doing the lion’s share of the housework. Can’t tell if I have a fever or just having a “power surge”… after we had a bite to eat, we went to Richland to the post office, plus I stopped in a couple of little stores, a variety and the hardware store to look for double sided tape to hang the posters Pat got for the kids. Then we headed off to pick up Logan and get gas in the van.
Oh, I forgot to mention the County had someone grade the river road.... and I wondered where the grader was!!!! Glad I wasn't driving Blue!
Anjanine called to have me fire up the barbeque and cook burger patties and hot dogs while she is on her way home. It’s been semi-controlled madness around here trying to get the kids to PROPERLY do their chores (a weekly list that rotates) so Pat and I can take the girls to a free movie on the base.
Well, change in plans. Pat took the older three girls, I’m watching the younger two, and Logan went with Anjanine to meet John. It’s definitely much more peaceful around here with only a couple of kids!!! Right now, they are watching “Hannah Montana” while cuddling together in a blanket. Beats fighting!!
Well, everyone is home now, so the noise level is up…. Had Anjanine and John open up their birthday presents even though their birthdays are still days or months away. This way I get to see them opened!
No comments:
Post a Comment