We had a nice breakfast of French Toast cinnamon rolls at Apple Annie’s restaurant in Benson. Then onward to Tucson to inspect both of Anjanine rental houses.
I was really apprehensive about seeing the houses, but I got a pleasant surprise!! The 39th St house looks great inside, especially the kitchen, where Tucson Steve has re-finished the new French doors to match the new cabinets. I fight back tears when I think the kids had hoped to be the first ones to live in their “dream home”, and now it is to be a rental.
This is the 39th St Kitchen Before:
This is After:
This is the Living room, Dining room and Family room Before:
This is the Living room, Dining room and Family room After:
As it would have been peak traffic hours to drive through Phoenix, we made a pit stop near Casa Grande, where a new open-air shopping area has been built. Quite a selection of stores, so now folks here don’t have to drive to either Tucson or Phoenix for their “mall” fix.
After shopping, we drove on home and stopped at our favorite Chili’s for dinner, as there are slim pickin’s in our refrigerators!! Smudge knows where “home” is, and got quite animated the closer we got to Surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment