Got caught doing housekeeping in my pj’s, and had to submit to a photo of same, all of my polar bears, stripes, plaids, etc., captured for posterity!

After chores done and breakfast eaten, I took my coffee and hung out with the group by the Ashleys’ rig. A few folks left to tour the nearby Salinas Pueblos (3 different ruins).
I was talking with Jane and her friend Sandy came up from Mountainair to visit. She had WONDERFUL Reuben sandwiches from the Alpine Alley café in Mountainair. She also had fresh baked scones. So, I had a great, delicious, unexpected lunch.
I did a rig count, and we are up to 12; Blue-3; Tan-3; Grey-3; Teal-2; Red-1.
Spent some time returning phone calls about Anjanine’s rental house, updated this blog and then read a few chapters of my book, before conking out for a brief nap. Got up in time to take my pot luck offering to the ramada, change into a warmer shirt and join everyone for great chow and socializing!



It is very beautiful up here, quite relaxing and quiet. Everyone was ready to turn in by 8pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment