7/30 Wednesday
I had an absolutely miserable night. I managed a little cereal for breakfast, and just relaxed as much as possible. Anjanine went to base alone today, and left Annelise in charge of each younger sibling with a chore list. The kids were good about getting everything done. I roused myself and put together the wire shelving. The kids watched a movie and I read. I’ve finished two novels since yesterday. Erp!
I had an absolutely miserable night. I managed a little cereal for breakfast, and just relaxed as much as possible. Anjanine went to base alone today, and left Annelise in charge of each younger sibling with a chore list. The kids were good about getting everything done. I roused myself and put together the wire shelving. The kids watched a movie and I read. I’ve finished two novels since yesterday. Erp!
The kids played outside and I trimmed the grasses around the ranch fence. I do need to work carefully, as I’m quite allergic to grass. Alizebeth and Aeden decided to help me “surprise mom” with our trimming. Anjanine got to spend 4 hours or so in relative peace, although she had lots of running around to do. She is getting quite discouraged about finding a part time job. It’s been 8 years since she worked for Mailboxes etc. and 7-11. There are lots of “help wanted” signs, but limitations due to hours or child care hours or backlog.
After Anjanine got home, the kids played more outside, and I broke out the Baby Q and cooked hot dogs for tomorrows’ picnic and hamburgers for dinner. I think Anjanine would love for me to leave the Baby Q!! We then enjoyed more time outside, as another storm is on it’s way, so there weren’t many bugs.
After Anjanine got home, the kids played more outside, and I broke out the Baby Q and cooked hot dogs for tomorrows’ picnic and hamburgers for dinner. I think Anjanine would love for me to leave the Baby Q!! We then enjoyed more time outside, as another storm is on it’s way, so there weren’t many bugs.
The kids all got dressed up in costumes and makeup and danced for us. I took lots of pictures of them being silly and/or serious. Hopefully my tummy relaxes tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment