We drove off to the base again this morning. I clip up Smudge in her harnass, then we go off down the hill. While we were taking the trash to the dumpster I heard Anjanine comment about dogs, and I thought Smudge got loose. Turns out there were 3 golden retriever pups about 6 months old coming to check us out. They did follow us a little ways down the road, but we lost sight of them after a while.
While Logan got his stitches out, and Annelise got a vaccination, I checked the public internet service at the “Mall” by the PX. We then went to the library, then to the commissary to get the weeks groceries. Anjanine remembered to sign up Aeden for dance at the last minute, so the rest of us sat in the Yukon until she was done. Same lady for sign ups, but not anywhere near as friendly or efficient.
Back at the house we just lazed around. After dinner, we went for a walk to the back gate and could see where the two dogs from yesterday came down from a neighboring house through the hay. Smudge really enjoys running through the fields and headed up to the pond. I had to yell at her “no swimming” a few times before she came back. Once back home, the kids went swimming in the pool. I have two really tired dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment