Wow!! What a beautiful spot!! But I didn’t realize that until after sunrise. The entire group got a rude awakening before dawn this morning. The trash truck came to dump the park bins, with all the clanking and groaning that entails!! Poor Rico was so scared he jumped up on the bed. I thought the neighbors coach blew up and it was a fire truck with all the flashing lights. Once I woke up enough to realize what it was, I just rolled over and went back to sleep.
The dogs woke me up at 8:30am, so I got dressed and took them out for a walk. There are 8 rigs here already. Almost everyone has a dog or two with them, or cats!! We didn’t get too far on our walk because we kept stopping to chat with other campers.
I took another walk after breakfast and when I returned, I realized I managed to erase all of my pictures!! I don’t know what I did, but I’m sure glad I downloaded yesterdays’ photos last night. Since I just took pictures of the wonderful rock formations here in the campground, I took another walk and re-took the shots, and immediately downloaded them!
After lunch of PB and J with milk, a bunch of us got together and walked to the Arch campground, and all of us had dogs. Another camper even asked if we were a dog club!! The older Arch campground has wonderful sites amongst the rocks, but no water or electric hook ups. On the way back some of us climbed the staircase to the petroglyphs here.
We planned our Happy Hour at 4pm, and as usual there was wonderful food to eat. Just as we all finished eating, we could see a car coming up the road, and yep, it was Jennifer, Valentin and Pam. So they got to eat a little, too. Little Poopie, Valentin's 6 month old English Cocker Spaniel, was a big hit with everyone, and we all got to chat.
It didn’t take too long to move things around in Blue so the three newcomers could settle in. Jen and Valentin got the back bedroom, Pam has the dinette and I get the cab-over. I had already removed most of the extra junk I carry around when it’s just the dogs and I traveling. So now, Blue is just a big bedroom.
We put on The Mask of Zorro to watch, but I don’t think any one of us watched too much. I turned in fairly early, probably around 9 or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment