Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11/23 Sunday, Cave Creek to Surprise

Smudge decided to greet Mama this morning..... Once the dogs were taken care of and we had our breakfast of muffins and a tiny bit of leftover fruit, we went out to say good by to all of our Lazy Daze friends.


The camp hosts were amazed at how nice and tidy we left the group camp area, and told us we would be welcome anytime!!


I gave Steve a jingle and he met us half-way home for a bite to eat at Paradise Bakery, then we poked our noses into Ross Dress for Less. Steve and Mama went home in the M-5, the dogs and I went up to Petsmart. Since there was a pet adoption stand out front with 4 dogs, I left my pups in the "Barking Motorhome". She had one 6-month-old Shepard/Mountain dog mix I would have adopted if I didn't already have my hands full!!


So, my guys got a special treat for being good watch dogs.....

No comments: