Well, once we were all ready to go, we were going to be late for our "Welcome" happy hour. Unfortunately, with the problems with Blue in the past, folks were starting to worry a little. I will need to be sure to let someone know in the future that everything is okay!!
I didn't realize such a beautiful regional park was so close at hand. It took us just over an hour to get there, up in the hills north of Phoenix and Scottsdale.
It was good seeing our Lazy Daze friends all ready for happy hour as we pulled in.
I was "levelly" challenged when trying to get the rig semi-level... first I put the levels (2" and 4") backwards, so had to start over; still wasn't near semi-level, so I had to move west about 6'.... heard a "TWANG"!!! when I pulled forward, which I discovered was the attachment on the sewer hose carrier catching the parks' handicapped parking sign. No harm to the sign, but broke an edge off the attachment. And off course, since everyone was at the Ramada, they were watching all of this.
The only downside to our spot is the handicap RV area next to the Ramadas was not accessible to the restrooms without moving the rig or driving in a car.
I unloaded the wheelchair and Mama, and we went up to visit with all of our friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment