Still waxing… got the drivers side finished. I haven’t done the very top span of white or the backside. Not sure if I will, as my arms are pretty tired. I also Armor-all’d the tires.
Steve was looking at the new stereo and since there are more issues than we are prepared to deal with, we went over to Best Buy to get a quote on installing the new unit. The face plate needs to be cut and a new wiring harness will need to be obtained. Made an appointment for the install tomorrow. The old stereo will be installed in the “Big Ugly”, my ’74 Chevy short bed pick up. Rico whacked his head on the stereo in the truck and broke off the tuner knob. Since Blue’s old stereo has the old fashioned “two-knob” style, it should fit right in
Most everything has been tidied up inside and the non-perishable foods and supplies are packed away. I’ve been pirating various lists from other RV’ers and have been updating and marking things off for Blue’s applications. I always forget something important!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment