Thursday, September 25, 2008

9/23 Tuesday, Surprise, AZ...What a Mess!

Waxed a little more today, once it cooled down and the tree shaded the drivers side cab. Blue’s “fake” windows were looking fairly oxidized, so they got a double coat of wax. Considering I repainted them with spray paint, they still look okay a few years down the road.

Steve pulled the cassette stereo from the dash with none of the “glue” problems other LD owners have had. We will need to get a conversion plate and wiring adapter, though, before the install is complete for the new stereo with a CD player (whaaa-whoo). Didn’t want to get too fancy, as last years’ breakin still smarts!


Really have made a mess inside. I keep re-arranging things (analizing, as we call it). I usually get this kind of creative when I'm out on the road somewhere. Hopefully the weed police aren't around to fine me for having Blue in the driveway!

No comments: