I didn’t sleep the greatest last night, so I really took my time getting to Albuquerque. I stopped quite a few times to just walk around and take the dogs for a walk. Heard from Lisa Sylvester confirming Blue’s appointment tomorrow, so decided to stop at CW to pick up any parts that Blue might need. Got to Alb and couldn’t remember which turn off I needed! Saw the Lowe’s/Target stores and knew I was close. Three folks in Target gave me great directions, and then I missed the turn into the RV parking! Traffic was backed up going the opposite direction, and I had a heck of a time getting turned around. Once at the Park, Marial had me park in a VERY narrow spot, with 3” on one side and not much more on the other. Those watching me applauded! There were quite a few LDs this year, over 20, I’m sure. Watched the fireworks after dinner. Smudge is fine, Rico is nervous Nelly. The show was at least 45 minutes long.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment