Both dogs got me up at 4am to go for a walk. UGH! At 5am you could hear the generators firing up around the camp grounds, and as the sun rose, the balloons started ascending. I laid on the sofa in back and had quite a show. Mike and Lisa were right on time to do Blues service. I stuffed both dogs in the kennel under the dinette. 
Turned out I didn’t need any of the parts I bought!! And Blue came through his inspection with flying colors. So, I didn’t spend too much money! Took the dogs for a nice walk and bought some X-mas gifts and a wonderful fry-bread taco for lunch. Glad I’m by myself!! (whew, beans!) We had a wonderful pot-luck dinner with brisket/bar-b-que sauce (including sissy sauce for the wimps), salads and desserts. I had seconds and dessert. ERP! It was fun seeing folks from last year and meeting new folks. Had another great fireworks show, and turned in right after…yawn!
>
No comments:
Post a Comment