We drove home from Los Angeles..thought I would get a chance to finish the draperies for Blue, but I'm TIRED!! Spent some time trying to find that last 2 yards of drapery tape, which put me behind.
Tuesday 10-9
Picked Blue up mid-afternoon and heard a creaking from the right front wheel. Steve stood on the running board while I drove up and back in the alley of the RV storage lot. Stopped at the tire store on the way home, as we thought maybe a bolt was loose from the tire replacement last week. Doesn't sound like good news.
Wednesday 10-10
Started the day off with the motor home needing front bearings and brakes. This will delay the start of the Alb Balloon trip..sigh.
Struggled to get the draperies finished, that won’t happen. Couldn’t finish the cab front due to lack of the pinch pleat tape. Couldn’t find it anywhere! Did finally get some, then proceeded to break two needles on the machine. I just gave up. Hustled to get the rest of the stuff together and just threw it inside once the motorhome was finished.
The good part was the call that the laptop I ordered arrived! I drove to Mesa to pick it up, then proceeded north on SR 60. I’ve never been this way before, so it was a new adventure.
Marial called from the Balloon Fiesta, wondering where I was. I’m-a-comin’, I told her! The road between Globe and Show Low is pretty winding, glad it was dark, so I couldn’t see how far down I would fall! Stayed north of Show Low at the Voyager Juniper Pines RV Park. I couldn’t find anything else! Nice and clean, lots of grass, but the overnighters get to park on gravel/mud.
No comments:
Post a Comment