Oh, there were so many goodies to eat for breakfast today!! Our fruit bowl offering disappeared fairly quickly. I took a few goodies back to my Dad to nibble on throughout the day.
As I had to return the rental Jeep by noon, I drove on down to the Enterprise office and waited and waited for a ride from one of their folks. This is a REALLY busy office!!! My Mom called and told me our friend Robert was upset that I didn't ask for a ride, and was coming down to get me. He pulled in just as an Enterprise employee was finally available to take me back to the park.
We had a lazy day relaxing around the campground, and then a bunch of us went to dinner at "Mi Tierra", a Mexican restaurant in Catalina. What made it funny was me asking my folks if I could go out to dinner!! I did leave Blues' keys in case of an emergency.
Mi Tierra was fun, and the food/drinks were delicious. We did end up moving twice before we found a semi quiet spot, out on the enclosed patio. Eight folks went and had a good time. This seemed like a really popular place, and I would go back.
After I got back to camp, my parents and I played "Go Fish"... well, Dad wanted to play strip poker, but since I was there, that was ruled out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment